The NOAA/OAR Climate Program Office's MAPP Program will host a webinar on Wednesday, July 31st from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. ET on our program and new funding opportunities. In FY 2020, MAPP is accepting proposals in three priority areas:
- Characterizing and Anticipating U.S. Droughts' Complex Interactions
- Modeling Climate Impacts on the Predictability of Fisheries and Other Living Marine Resources
- Constraining Models' Climate Sensitivity
This webinar will describe the MAPP Program, including our research focus areas and partnerships inside and outside of NOAA, our three new competitions, and the process for applying to our competitions. We will close with a Q&A session in which we will answer questions of general interest in real time via the chat function in WebEx.
|Date/Time ||Title |
July 31st, 2019
10:30-11:30 AM ET
MAPP Programmatic Webinar: The MAPP Program and its FY 2020 Funding Opportunities
Annarita Mariotti, MAPP Program Director
Dan Barrie, MAPP Program Manager
|Remote Access: || |
To view the slideshow
1. Click the link below or copy and paste the link to a browser:
2. Enter your name and e-mail address, and click "Join Now". If necessary, enter the event passcode: 20910
To hear the audio:
Utilize the on-screen dial-in instructions visible after logging into webex. You will have the option to connect to the audio via phone or computer.
Webex and the teleconference line can accommodate only 100 attendees on a first-come, first-served basis. Please try to share a connection with colleagues at your institution to preserve space for others.
| Watch Webcast: || |