The Program Managers for the Coastal and Ocean Climate Applications (COCA) program and the Sectoral Applications Research Program (SARP) will host a second optional informational teleconference on Thursday, October 24th from 1:00 – 3:00pm Eastern Time. The first hour will focus on the mechanics of applying and the second hour will focus on the individual programs. The specific information is as follows:
Thursday, October 24th, 1:00 – 3:00pm eastern time
1:00 – 1:55pm – General Information
- US 1-866-710-6541; Participant code is: 5841149
- Intentional: 203-280-9279; Participant code: 5841149
- US 1-866-710-6541; Participant code is: 5841149.
- International: 203-280-9279; Participant code: 5841149
- US: 1-866-746-3284, Participant code is: 170 2950
- International: 210-516-3365; Participant code: 170 2950
2:05pm – 3:00pm – Program Specific Calls
Please do not Skype into this conference as we have had trouble in previous years with the connection to others on the line.