Brought to you by SARP, NIDIS, WEF, WERF, AWWA and WaterRF.
September 19, 2013; 1 pm – 2 pm ET
Water Supply, Risk and Demand
- Puneet Srivastava (Auburn University) – Reducing Drought Risks for Small- to Mid-Size Communities in the Southeast through Development of a Drought Index and Quantification of Its Value
- Alan Roberson (AWWA) – Decreasing Climate Induced Water Supply Risk Through Improved Municipal Water Demand Forecasting
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
- PC-based attendees
- Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Mac®-based attendees
- Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
- Mobile attendees
- Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet